jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

Poem and Photo to celebrate the end! (The end is sometimes positive)

I'M BACK! And I'm gonna stay! My personal inferno has almost finished and now I have time to write my useless stuff. Today I come with one of my own poems and my photography so I hope you like them (you'd better...) Sorry, I'm just violent because of the shitty academic year that is now coming to its end. Enjoy!


 
 I read in the past

And realize the ignorance of youngsters

That blinds our eyes to the interpretation

Of what we just decipher.



He loved me and I did not see it.



The day I saw it I never saw him again.



And just to remind you, Andrea is preparring a HUGE GIVEAWAY in her blog "The Art of Staying Up All Night" so DO NOT MISS IT!

2 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...