viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

So Far this Week #15 (though it's actually almost a month)










Several things I want to comment on this post: Many of this movies have been rewatched, for instance, Transamerica (see Andrea's comment) and some others, like the first three movies of Indiana Jones have not been added because someone would be probably the winner of the week, just the same as Inglorious Basterds, because I rewatched the second half. A little comment on each movie:
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: just awful, and Penelope makes it even worse. 
  • No Strings Attached: just fine, another romantic comedy but this time there's sex.
  • Dirty Dancing: worse than I remembered. I only noticed it was settled on the 60s because of some songs.
  • Mars Attacks: much better than I remembered.
  • Transamerica: always a pleasure. I just love Felicia.
  • The Party: that kind of easy laugh everybody needs from time to time, I enjoyed it very much.
  • X-Men: entertaining. A plus: MICHAEL FASSBENDER.
  • Bambi: hated it
  • Pulp Fiction: first time I watched the whole movie and loved it.
  • Indiana Jones 4: entertaining but...ALIENS? REALLY?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...