jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

And the Wall of my Room

Following the same pattern of the previous post, here I talk again about walls, but this a more tangible one. I introduce you, my dearest readers, to my bedroom and its photo gallery. All the photos were taken by me which sometimes makes me feel a bit shamefully proud. The drawings are my mom's present which was also a present some suitor gave to her. Below you have in detail my last acquisition, a cut out paper doll set with Grace Kelly starring. If you're interested visit their webpage. And if you liked the photos, I'm sure you'd love this man, Alex Abian, who learned with me but soon overpassed me. He's an artist but also makes some jobs, so in case you need good stuff -photos, no drugs, you perverts- contact him.



 The mirror is something my grandma found on the street. It's clean and disinfected, I promise.






Ah...Grace, Grace...if only you wouldn't have let your daughter drive...

2 comentarios:

  1. It's a fabulous wall, very jealous :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have the Judy Garland paper doll!
    I love the idea of framing it. I don't know why it haven't occurred to me before.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...