martes, 9 de noviembre de 2010

Online Shopaholic

Amazon.co.uk should give me some gift for being such a good client. Well, Ryanair too, but they think 15 flights in less than one year are not enough...
I've just placed an order which could be the online equivalent of a real life afternoon when you come back home with thousands of bags. All began with my research about Tamara Drewe, Gemma Arterton's new movie. So I checked on amazon the comic book that inspired it. And added it to my basket. Then I found out she starred on 2008 a BBC miniseries based on Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the D'Urbervilles". And who was his male partenaire? Hot ginger Eddie Redmayne -who you may remember as Jack on "The Pillars of the Earth".

Then I saw as "recommendations" some other BBC series like "Pride and Prejudice" (check on my list -left- that I'm reading the book right now) but I remembered that some friend already has it, so for once I stopped myself...and instead decided to buy the movie with Keira Knightly and Matthew MacFayden -Prior Phillip on "The Pillars of the Earth", notice everything is connected. After that I went back to Gemma Arterton's profile on imdb.com, great tv and movies website, by the way, and saw that she was also on "The Boat that Rocked", a movie I've longed to watch for ages. So I added it to my basket. And as I didn't qualify for Free Super Saver Delivery, I bought a book I loved but gave to my Chinese friend; Langston Hughes's poetry (take a look at this blog). So, this was my shopping today, for 28 pounds, all included.

4 comentarios:

  1. siento decepcionarte pero radio encubierta es una pataaaaata, y la tengo además xD (al igual que p&p'05, que esa está bien...)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Queridas, estrenan Tamara Drewe el viernes ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 15 Ryan Air flights in less than a year? Dear God, you deserve a medal, and all the books you can fit into your Amazon basket! Nice selection, you have impeccable taste!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...