domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

From the past

This afternoon I was supposed to go to my grandma's to check out which things are to keep and which ones are not. Instead my father told me to go to our storage room to make some space and there I found so many interesting things I brought home with me.

 A coaster with a butterfly between two glasses.
.

A Spanish dictionary from 1966 that belonged to my dad.


 (Notice that men have no penis. Dictatorship Spain...)


My mom's notebooks. She drawed this at the age of SEVEN!!!!! Someday I'll show you the inside, cause her handwriting was simply amazing and the contents are full of religious stuff and praise to Franco. She was forced to do it, ok?

4 comentarios:

  1. just those by now, but i'll try to scan some of the pages. But not today, i'm exhausted!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. geniales los cuadernos! tienes que escanear o algo y subirlas a flickr tb !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! Those notebooks are amazing. I can't wait to see inside.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...