lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

Why shops should never close on bank holidays?

Because you can go out with some good friends and find amazing stuff like this clock-necklace. Since I first saw Mad Men I always wanted the pencil-necklace Joan Holloway wears occassionally. I searched on the web but only found it at www.etsy.com, a wonderful online shop, but it was too expensive. So today, when I found this beauty at Six Accessories, I was forced to buy it. Well, my friends pushing me was also determinant, and it was only 20 euros! Hope you also fall in love with it.



2 comentarios:

  1. Súper bonito! Justo el otro día rescaté un reloj de estos de mi padre para usarlo en algunas fotillos...en urban outfitters también suelen tener de estos si todavía deseas más!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yo ya sabes que estoy super enamorada de ese colgante... reloj... cosa bella!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...