jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

DIY: Celebrating the Royal Wedding (Guest Post)

I want to introduce you to one of my friends' blog. She's Neima Pidal, professional photographer, lover of black arts and Blythes and a huge artist in general. Her blog is usually written in Spanish but even for those of you who can't read it, the pictures are worth it. Hope you like it and like her as much as I do.

Tomorrow is the day : William and Kate are getting married and everyone in the UK are getting exited! Lots of British are hosting Royal Wedding viewing parties.
I've compiled some super cute printables and ideas to give you inspiration for your own party.
I'm not a big fan of Royalty but I really love London and all the designs!







At The TomKat Studio we are offered printable toppers for cupcakes, aren't they great? Even if you dare to make the champagne and strawberry cupcakes, at With Style and Grace you'll find the recipe.
I'm really curious about the illustrated report of the wedding. I guess it'll be classic and a typical photo shoot...but it would be great to be wrong and see fresh and funny images. What about a photobooth with all these accessories?





  Have a happy Royal Wedding party!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...