jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

Analogic English Foursome

Maybe you noticed that I don't upload much photography here, which is shameful as I studied a bit and have a lot of cameras and so. Well, if you're interested in Lomography, here you have some photos I took last year when I was in England, some of them depicting what I found real British over there. The camera used is an actionsample flash.

 Sunday Roast, I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

 Typical mailbox. It linked me and my boy for some moths.

 Beautiful litter box, with Nottingham's banner.

 Starbucks, yeah, I know, not very British, but I have none in my city so you can understand my excitement.

 Nottingham city hall and Lace Market Square


Two captures of the most beautiful place in Notts: Wollaton Park, with the lake and the hall.


2 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...