sábado, 8 de enero de 2011

Beautiful and Unexpected Presents

Yesterday I received some presents form my boyfriend's family and I loved them so much I felt the need to share them with you, as I know you'll like them too.
This is a small purse from Disaster Designs. What I found fun was what is written on the side: "love what belongs to you". So do it.


And this is what I loved the most, a set of notebooks. From left to right, there's one for each thing: big ideas, beautiful thoughts and small notes. I told them I just need the first one...hehe. They're from a beautiful French brand, La Marelle, take a look at their webpage.



And, finally, and as I didn't show you what my boyfriend's present was, I introduce you to Lord Crumwell's Oddfellows, the writers. From left to right: Willy Shakespeare, Jimmy Joyce, Vir Woolf, Edgar Al Poe and Mark Twain.




Thank you!!!!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Playdate soon?
    The last pic is terrifying! the faceless people!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. As much as I love the purse, I think the writers are the best present!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...