martes, 18 de enero de 2011

If you die today (Poem)

If you die today
Tomorrow I will be hollow
Because you and me are one
Now and forever.
That is why I feel incomplete here:
My other half is miles away.




Every now and then I think about what I lived last year in Nottingham and feel blue I just have to think "What did I miss there?" And the first thing that comes to my mind is him. I wrote this poem one of those sad days, while staring at this picture taken from a fashion magazine which everybody thought was us (saving the distance). Then, happiness comes back because nobody knows how happy I am, how happy I've been for the last 7 years. This is me being tired of writing essays: I turn into sickly sweet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...