viernes, 21 de enero de 2011

Series for Exam Periods

Sorry about my abscence these days but I'm in the middle of my exax period and writing thousands of boring essays so that's why I can't devote as much time as I'd like to my blog. I can't even follow my film journal, which is awful (yes, I don't give a shit about my marks as soon as I pass). But I'm unable to devote all my time to revision so what I do these days is watching series (just 20 or 40 minutes per day don't make me feel guily). Last year I watched "True Blood" and now I'm following the path of not-so-serious-series and started to follow "No Ordinary Family". This is a remake of Disney's "The Incredibles": the Powell family has a planecrash in Brazil and suddenly get amazing new powers. The mother, played by Julie Benz (Dexter's Rita) is superfast, her bald-and-fat husband is superstrong and her daughter and son can read minds and have a superbrain respectively. They even have a black friend who helps them! (He's kinda hot, btw) Though this one is not Frozone and has no powers at all. So if you wanna have some fun and thought-free entertainment I absolutely recommend it.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...