sábado, 18 de diciembre de 2010

Cheesecake, not New York style, but even better

Hi everybody!
I'm so sorry I stopped writing interesting stuff, or at least mine (remember my last post was a copy from Andrea's). Any news? Well, yes, I passed my CAE (cambridge exam on advanced level of English) but I'm not staisfied at all with my grade, so fuck 'em! At least I had an "excelent" on the Listening part. I listen really well...
I received an offer to translate something, good news as long as I find an alternative to teaching.
Yesterday I watched a great movie, "Le Scaphandre et le Papillon" (The Diving Bell and the Butterfly), and some days ago "My Left Foot", both about men somehow trapped in their bodies. I fell in love with Daniel Day Lewis in the latest, and his character, Christy Brown, so I bought his autobiography.
Yesterday my boyfriend gave me one of my christmas presents, the Complete Chronicles of Narnia. I know it's a children's book, but I'm curious about it. Notice that the first movie is the second book and the second movie the fourth...
But now, let's go to the important part, the recipe.

This one was given to me by my uncle David. I was looking for some cheesecake recipe, but not the typical one, I wanted one of those that are baked. It's so easy to do that he knew it by heart, so take note:

Ingredients:
-600 g Mascarpone cheese
-3        Eggs
-2        Greek yogurts
-1        yogurt measure of cream
-1        yogurt measure of sugar
-1        yogurt measure of flour
-2        teaspoons of baking powder

Preheat the oven, 200º
Put everything together in a bowl and whisk.
Grease a recipient with butter, sprinkle with flour and put on the base baking paper.
Pour the mixture into the recipient.
Put it inside the oven for 1 hour.
Once 50 min have passed check if it's cooked with a knife. If it goes out clean, it's ok.
Leave it outside until it's cold and then inside the fridge for at least 24 hours. DO NOT EAT IT WARM.
Serve with jam or plain, it's tasty both ways.


The result should be something like this:


Try it and let me know. xx

3 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...