lunes, 20 de diciembre de 2010

First Outfit Post: Reader Look #1: Philip

This is my first post on one of my outfits so, please, be kind and don't laugh more than necessary. 
After several tries in which I looked like, in this order, a nerd, an child prostitute, an old woman who just lost the bus and a middle-aged version of myself, I decided to cover my face and its sleepy look for the better and resolved that I'm better photographer than model.
So here you have the result:


Glasses: Boss Orange
Bracelet: Primark
Necklace: Salto de Pulga
Dress: Mango
Tights: Primark
Boots: Zara
Bag: Blanco
Philip Larkin book: The Marvell Press and faber and faber




MY SIZE IS OVER 40 (UK 12) AND I CAN LOOK AWESOME!
This is something the world should know, so share it.

5 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...