viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2010

Necropolis (Dead People I'd Like to...Meet)

This thought came to my mind yesterday when I found something about River Phoenix. Then I just remembered how much I liked him in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade. If we are attracted to people we can't get like models, actors or singers, it shouldn't be strange to us being attracted to dead people. I already had this conversation weeks ago with my friends Lou, Bea and Andrea and some extraordinary names emerged like John Keats or Martin Luther King Jr.
This is my short-list. Now I want you to share yours with us!

 River Phoenix

 Stephen Crane
 (don't tell me he's not handsome)

 Langston Hughes
(sexy African American but...gay, and dead, which is a bigger problem)

 Norma Jean Baker 
(not Marilyn Monroe but the ginger)

 Marlon Brando
(no more words needed)

 Montgomery Clift
(really good-looking)
Paul Newman
(OF COURSE!)

5 comentarios:

  1. I love Norma-Jean :) shes so pretty!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I often have trouble knowing who's dead, but I'd love/have loved to meet Audrey Hepburn.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you forgot James Dean!! Andrea I'm waiting for THE comment.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I met Paul Newman when he was old! I actually bumped into him & knocked his hat and & sunglasses off. He was incognito--at least until I bashed into him. He was farm in Connecticut, an artists' wotkshop. his blue eyes were so lovely!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...