miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

Gingers are sexy (more often than not)

Yes, I am a fake ginger but this is just the reflection of the hair I should have born with. If someday I'm single again (something I don't want to, to be honest, I'm happily married) I just have two wishes: fuck a ginger and fuck an African-American. Well, if I also can have a relationship with them it's ok. LOL. To be honest, I saw last year the conjuction of these two things and I came to an agreement with myself: ginger black guy: not working.
The thing is I'm really obsessed with gingers, a passion I share with my friend Lou (she really likes those guys who have red beard). So after being blonde, black hair, and several more colours you don't want to know, one day I tried orange AND I LOVED IT. So here I am, ginger and proud. I leave here a list of ginger celebs just to know your opinion about them and if you have some other suggestion, please, tell me, it's always good to meet hot gingers. Meanwhile, join this page on facebook I created.

 Amy Adams (actress)
 Chris Evans (actor)
 Christina Hendricks (actress, Mad Men and my favourite)
 Eddie Redmayne (actor, The Pillars of the Earth, wet dreams)
 (Geri Halliwell, singer, Spice Girl)
 Julianne Moore (actress)
 Lily Cole (model)
 Michael C. Hall (actor, Dexter)
 Nicole Kidman (actress)
 Prince Harry (obviously Prince)
 Rose McGowan (actress, Charmed)
Rupert Grint (actor, Ron Weasly)








Damian Lewis (actor, Life)

6 comentarios:

  1. I think gingers are totally becoming popular now too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. molaria que fuera: prince harry, fontanero

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Christina Hendricks because she's not a stick thin actress; Ron's always been my favourite in Harry Potter and Prince Harry is waaay hotter than his brother.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. his brother is bold, I have nothing else to say. hahahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Always been a ginger and to your below post, Harry Potter. Good calls all round.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...