domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

Yes, I'm a Fan and I'm Proud!

Oh, Lord (not Voldemort), how am I going to wait 8 more months?!?
This afternoon I went to the movies to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" in English, which is quite difficult considering I live in Spain, a country where everything is dubbed -at least, that's changing. But that's another story. My point today is to vindicate that we Harry Potter fans deserve some respect. YES, I LOVE HARRY POTTER AND I'M PROUD! I've read all the books at least twice, both in English and Spanish, I have all the DVDs, I have almost every book that has been published about Rowling's universe...and yes, I feel excited when I hear something about it. So you can imagine how nervous I was today, well, and the last two days, cause for the very first time I didn't watch the movie the first day it was released. But it was worthy. I don't want to spoil it but I feel the need to share my fascination about two particular scenes. First, and keep in mind is not a real thing, it's just Ron's imagination, Harry and Hermione kissing NAKED. Why the face???? Then, one of the movie quotes that should be part of film history. When hermione is trying to read the story of The Three Brothers:
Hermione: It happened at twilight...
Ron: Midnight, my mom used to say midnight. Well, twilight is cool, it's even better.
Thank you, scriptwriter, for that moment!
So that's my enthusiastic review of the movie. One last thing though, if you can't wait to know the ending, wait till the second part is released. Hope you like it too!

2 comentarios:

  1. I can't wait to see the movie, I've been rewatching them on TV. Amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totallylove this series. I think I'm behind a couple movies though...I better catch up before I see the latest one!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...